Designed by TrueRC and Manufactured by Lumenier, The Rush Cherry SMA Extended antenna features quality components and smart design choices throughout. They’re an incredible value as well!
Features of Rush Cherry SMA Extended Antenna
- Optimized for FPV racing drones
- Maximum signal coverage. 5.6-6GHz bandwidth covers all of race band and all channels have nearly uniform transmission strength.
- Perfect circular polarization axis ratio. Effectively suppress screen flicker caused by multi-path interference.
- Small and sturdy. Optimized design obtained through massive impact tests. A flexible tube can withstand angle bends and crash impacts to avoid cable damage.
- Between 5650 and 5950MHz, VSWR is below 1.2 meaning transmission efficiency is up to 98% This can also help reduce VTX heat.
- Quick installation. Antenna clips are designed to the same size as standard flange SMA sockets. The length of the antenna tube can be cut to meet your needs.
- Quality Assurance. Cherry antennas are tuned for performance by the Rush FPV Professional Microwave Laboratory, and each antenna is qualified by a network analyzer before leaving the factory.
- Gain: 1.2dBi
- S11 SWR: 1.4 max – 1.1 min
- Band Width: 5600-6000-MHz
- Axial Ratio: Around 1.0
- Length: 105mm
- Polarization: LHCP or RHCP
- Connector: SMA
- 2x Rush Cherry SMA Extended 5.8GHz Antenna