Return & Refund Policy
- Quadkart offers a (5) day Refund policy on all new unopened equipment, starting from the date the product(s) was delivered to the customer. Anything beyond (5) day of delivery will not be eligible for return. If the product(s) received have been opened, dismantled,used or damaged, no return options will be offered. A refund excluding payment gateway charges and Shipping charges will be provided once Quadkart confirms the returned Equipment.
- Quadkart Offers replacement or return of any product if it is;
* Product is defect or dead on arrival (DOA)
* Product is Faulty or broken upon receiving
* Different product is received
- Quadkart will return/replace products only if you inform about the issue over mail or telephone within (48) hours after products arrival. Anything beyond (48) hours will not be eligible for return/replacement if the product is found to be in any of the above conditions.
- Products not specifically listed, such as; Antennas, monitor, hardware and general accessories are covered by a (10) day manufacturer defect warranty. If a problem occurs from a defect in the product an exchange/replacement or store credit, in case the product is not in stock, will be provided. Quadkart hold the right to refuse any product(s) which has been deemed to be damaged by the customer or from external forces, electrical fire, power surges or water damage. Exchange/replacement or store credit will only be offered once the product is returned back and upon testing and confirming the problem.
- While every attempt is made to have accurate information on our website and we strive to deliver quality products, sometimes mistakes can happen from our part. If there is any missing products, kindly take a picture before opening the seal of the ZIP Lock cover or the sealed Package to ensure your claim. We will not consider any missing claims if the seal is broken. If we have accepted any missing products due to our mistake in packaging or handling the order, we will either resend the product, if it is in stock or provide a refund for the missing product.
- We try to use sealed zip lock packaging to avoid fraud missing claims, but it is not always possible when it comes to boxed products. So please take a unboxing video as a precaution if the product arrives in a packaging box, likes frames, transmitters etc where the content inside is not visible without opening it. We can only process your claim if the claim seems to be genuine and Quadkart reserve the right to turn down any claims that seems to be fraud.
- Quadkart will only accept or consider any missing products/accessories claims if you inform the same over mail/whatsap/telephone within (24) hours after products arrival. Any missing claims of products/accessories made after (24) hours on product delivery will be not be entertained.
- FPV Camers are covered by a (7) day manufacturer defect warranty. The warranty does not cover any damage from external forces, electrical fire, power surges, water damage, or tampering. Once approved, an exchange/replacement or store credit/refund, in case the product is not in stock, will be provided.
- FPV goggles carry a (7) day warranty in the event of a manufacturer defect. The manufacturer’s warranty does not cover any damage caused by drops, wear and tear, water damage, electrical damage, power surge or damage caused by user alterations. Once approved, an exchange/replacement or store credit/refund, in case the product is not in stock, will be provided.
FLIGHT CONTROLLERS / ESC / VTX
- All flight controllers (FC), electronic speed controllers (ESC), video transmitters (VTX), power distribution boards (PDB) and similar electronic components are covered under a (7) day manufacturer defect warranty. This policy does not cover user error, damage to the components upon install/dismantle, modifications, power surges, electrical fire or water damage. It is recommended to check for shorts before powering up. For Flight controllers, upon delivery of the product, check with USB connected to Betaflight. Any soldering or user modification in the Flight controller will void DOA (Dead on Arrival) warranty. Once approved, an exchange/replacement or store credit/refund, in case the product is not in stock, will be provided.
- Batteries are covered by a (3) day warranty covering dead on arrival (DOA) and manufacture defects. This policy does not cover batteries that show signs of misuse, overcharging, impact damage or water damage. Once approved, an exchange/replacement or store credit/refund, in case the product is not in stock, will be provided.
- Motors produced and sold by the Quadkart carry Lifetime warranty that excludes life time warranty to any part other than the coil of the motor, but will be covered by a general (14) day manufacturer defect warranty. Motors with physical damage, modifications or general abuse will not be eligible for the general (14) day manufacturer defect warranty and will be disposed of and it does not affect the Lifetime warranty