The Skyzone Cobra X V2 goggles are 4:3/16:9 switchable FPV goggles. These goggles have an LCD screen with vivid color and high luminance, allowing pilots to see more details while racing. With Steadyview receiver, the receiver merges two signals to one, avoid image tearing and rolling, make the image more stable and clear in challenging conditions. Pilots can wear glasses while using these goggles.
The new OS has 10 languages to select, and the menu system is easy to navigate. The shuttle wheel and new user interface allow the pilot to set all the settings just by rolling the wheel without taking off the goggles.
These goggles can be powered by a 18650 1 cell battery or 2~6s LiPo battery. USB and DC charging make these goggles simple to use in the field.
The Cobra X V2 goggles feature an upgraded 60 FPS DVR Unit and an upgraded power management board for extended running time!
VIDEO: Skyzone Cobra X V2 review. Upgraded DVR and power!!
- 4:3/16:9 Switchable Aspect Ratio, 1280×720 Resolution
- Upgraded Power Management Board
- Advanced Screen Settings
- Shuttle Wheel Control
- SteadyView Receiver
- Built-In Headtracker
- 60FPS DVR Unit
- 10 Languages
- Head Tracker: 3-axis Accelerometer,3-axis gyroscope
- Power Supply: 1 Cell 18650/DC 6.5-25.2V/USB 5V
- DVR: H264, 30fps, MOV 6Mbps, SD up to 128Gb
- Receiver: 5.8Ghz 48CH SteadyView Receiver
- Power Consumption:12V 0.63A 5V 1.5A
- Language: 10 Languages
- Resolution: 1280X720
- AspectRatio: 4:3/16:9
- FOV (Diagonal): 50°
- Weight: 332g
- Screen: LCD
- Color: Black
- 1x Skyzone Cobra X V2 FPV Goggles – Black
- 2x 5.8GHz 2dD Antennas
- 1x Headtracker Cable
- 1x Video/Audio Cable
- 1x Receiver Module
- 1x USB-C Cable
- 1x Power Cable
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Head Strap