The SKYZONE Cobra S FPV Goggles have a high-resolution LCD screen with vivid colors and high luminance allowing the pilot can see more details during flying. With the SteadyView receiver, two signals are merged into one to avoid image tearing and rolling when the signal is weak. This makes the image more stable and clear in challenging conditions, a first for integrated box goggle receivers. They also support pilots who wear glasses, a real plus for many pilots!
All in all, an amazing box goggle, updated with the latest features, giving even premium goggles a run for their money.
VIDEO: Beginner Fpv goggles upgrade? Skyzone Cobra S unboxing and review.
- Three power options (USB-C, 18650, 2-6s lipo)
- Easy menu navigation with shuttle scroll wheel
- High-resolution 4.3″ 800X400 LCD screen
- SteadyView Receiver
- FOV up to 50°
- Built-in DVR
- Head Tracker: 3-axis Accelerometer, 3-ax is Gyroscope
- Power Supply: 1 Cell 18650/DC 6.5-25.2V/USB 5V
- Receiver: 5.8Ghz 48CH SteadyView Receiver
- Power Consumption: 12V 0.59A 5V 1.4A
- DVR: MJPEG, SD up to128Gb
- Dimensions: 190*150*110mm
- Language: Chinese/English
- Resolution: 800X480
- FOV (Diagonal): 50°
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- Model: Cobra S
- Screen: LCD
- Weight: 332g
- 1x Skyzone Cobra S FPV Goggles – Gray
- 2x 5.8GHz 2dD Antennas
- 1x Headtracker Cable
- 1x Video/Audio Cable
- 1x Receiver Module
- 1x USB-C Cable
- 1x Power Cable
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Head Strap
- Note: 18650 Battery Not Included.